At SOS Clean Water, we are a non-profit organization that raises money to facilitate construction projects that develop safe drinking water for developing worlds. View some of our services to see what some of these projects consist of. We would appreciate any donations to help our cause.    Contact us today for more information.

SOS Clean Water
2359 Tullamore Circle
Snellville, Georgia 30039   
Phone: 404-319-0086
Alt. Phone: 770-934-0415   


| Print |

  • Rehabilitate Existing Boreholes
  • Achieve New Drilling
  • Clean Living Environment
  • Build Latrines
  • Raise Awareness
  • Train People to Operate, Manage and Maintain Plant Equipment

While over 80% of the world’s population is living in abundance of foods and water with adequate sanitation facilities, the remaining 20% is in desperate need - dying from hunger, thirst and water diseases like: cholera, dysentery and malaria primarily due to the lack of a clean water source.

objectivespic4Many of the world’s poor find themselves living in conditions where only one well serves the entire community.  Access to clean water negatively impacts basic sanitation levels as the ability to clean clothes and eating utensils is drastically impaired. 

While most of the population in the western world have never been thirsty or never had to leave their house and walk 5 miles to get water, they just turn on the tap and clean water comes out, 1.1 billion people on the planet don’t have access to the world’s most precious resource: safe, clean and potable drinking water. In those poor remote communities, mostly women and children are in charge to provide water to the family.